Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in conjunction with Linkline Journal is delighted to announce a half-day event dedicated to exploring the challenges and opportunities of the rapidly changing landscape of last mile, with an emphasis on technology and innovation.
Some key industry stakeholders will deliver their insights: innovative logistics and technology companies, exciting delivery start-ups, solutions providers and retailers for a stimulating seminar filled with strategic discussions and forward-looking debate.
As consumers increasingly go online for ALL of their shopping needs, speedy fulfilment is now the normal expectation of every online shopping experience. For logistics and supply chain companies and their retail partners, it is one of the big challenges they face as they come under increasing pressure to reduce the cost of last-mile delivery and the associated carbon footprint the current system generates. Vendors and their transport partners are increasingly exploring new technologies and experimental supply chain models to increase parcel volume, make deliveries more efficient, keep customers happy – all while trying to cut costs.
What knowledge can be gained here?
• How to improve your business model by drawing on the experience of industry leaders who have adopted cutting-edge technology
• Improve customer relationships by strengthening your value proposition
• Be inspired by exciting projects & start-ups who are working on transforming the delivery industry
• Explore the different delivery models for expanding market share and increasing profitability
• What partnerships to seek out to succeed in today’s robust delivery climate